Why does your business NEED a website?
It’s not only large organisations that need websites, smaller businesses can greatly benefit through using the internet to generate business, market products and services and gather warm leads.
Whatever sector you’re working in the web can be a powerful tool, here’s some examples of how:
- A website can be used to promote your business.
- It can be used to showcase examples of your work whether that’s through a gallery, jukebox, videos or a blog.
- With the careful use of links, tags and keywords your website can be easily located through search engines such as Google.
- A website never closes so your existing or potential customers can find out everything they need to know at any time.
- A website is one of the quickest ways to market products and services, as it can be updated with fresh information in minutes.
- It’s also a cost effective way of contacting customers; they can subscribe to your mailing list getting the latest offers or developments straight to their inbox (a potential saving of hundreds of pounds compared to traditional mail shots).
- Almost everyone uses the Internet to find services they require as it’s so accessible; they don’t even have to leave the comfort of their own home!
- This article from BBC News highlights why small businesses need a website to attract customers (or give customers peace of mind) and how using it effectively can market your business to a wider audience. Read the article here.
What are you waiting for?
If you’re missing out on this market Crossley Websites can create your website exactly to your individual requirements in a short space of time and at a fraction of the cost of employing a web designer AND equip you with the tools to have complete control of the site when it’s complete, if that’s what you require.